research papers on voip go to link cialis boots uk admissions essay editing viagra kidney essays on mississippi masala free online help see https://www.myrml.org/outreach/bachelor-thesis-audio/42/ https://homemods.org/usc/what-is-global-warming-essay/46/ source site my friend essay order z-pak online go to site source link see url herbal viagra cairns writing conclusion for research paper here http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/natural-substitute-for-accutane/30/ essay truman show analysis source site go to site enter viagra substitute what really works order viagra cialis levitra pharmacy viagra brand for sale low cost cialis 2.5mg daily source link https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/cymbalta-withdrawal-symptoms-insomnia/100/ cheap dissertation pravastatin vs crestor
The goal of our Montessori preschool program is to follow the child, offering weekly individualized learning plans for each child. The curriculum areas focus on practical like skills, with particular attention given to the cultivation of grace and courtesy. Individualized learning plans and curricular units of study complement each other to offer a rich educational experience for our little learners in a calm and nurturing prepared environment.
At La Montessori Nurtury Day School, we recognize that classrooms are children’s first communities, so we foster a unique sense of community among students, families, and staff.
We are now accepting enrollment reservations for August. Call today for more information or to schedule a tour at our current location.
Purposeful activities designed to provide real life experiences for children. These activities promote independence in the areas of self-care and caring for the classroom environment, further developing motor control and coordination, concentration and a sense of responsibility.
- Grace and courtesy
- meal preparation (chopping, slicing, mixing, juicing)
- dressing frames
- classroom jobs to promote a sense of responsibility.
Materials or activities designed to promote the development and refinement of the senses to develop focus and concentration.
- Sensorial activities provide the opportunity to differentiate by sight, size, dimension, texture, sound, smell or taste with a built in control of error.
Language is integrated in the classroom through communication, reading stories, singing songs, and language cards.
- Vocabulary development
- letter sounds
The use of manipulative materials to introduce the concepts of number, symbol, sequence, and operations.
- Counting (understanding of quantity
- sequence, and association)
- addition and subtraction
- basic multiplication
- telling time
- graphs and charting
Materials or activities designed to introduce basic zoology, botany, health sciences, and an introduction to scientific methods.
- Understanding the difference between plants and animals
- identifying and classifying animals
- understanding the basic needs of plants and caring for indoor plants
- learning about basic systems of the human body and nutrition, pouring, using droppers and measuring
An introduction to the physical features of the world and cultural traditions around the world enabling the children to acquire an early interest in learning about the world.
- puzzle maps
- gaining an understanding of scientific vocabulary of geography (ex. peninsula, islands), learning the names of countries and continents.
- Annual International Week celebrating the unique cultural backgrounds of our children and families