https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/cymbalta-fall/14/ https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-dedication-to-allah/42/ https://thembl.org/masters/process-of-an-essay/60/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-from-india/72/ go to link https://learnatcentral.org/mla/essay-about-education-is-the-key-of-success/34/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/is-viagra-prescription-only-in-new-zealand/200/ go here essay computer games pros and cons viagra for canadians can cialis cause heart palpitations https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/cialis-encyclopedia/100/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=golden-rule-essay boots the chemist and viagra follow link follow link to kill a mockingbird atticus essay https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/thesis-customization-user-guide-pdf/51/ comprar viagra por telefono en argentina enter site great examples of common app essays free persuasive essays global warming enter site click preise viagra 100mg click here propecia qatar click ingredients for viagra buy paper towns book how to write a long essay fast resume profile example student
- Hand washing, sweeping, cleaning spills, dressing self and putting on coats, setting the table and serving self at meals, washing dishes, and folding towels.
- Learning how to button, snap, and zip
- Pouring activities with a variety of objects such as funnels and small pitchers
- Transferring activities with utensils and droppers
- The pink tower and brown stairs
- liSensory bottles and sensory tables with rice, beans, water, beads, etc.
- liScent jars
- liSandpaper letters and numbers
- liMusical Instruments
- liFood preparation
- Line Time: reading books, singing songs, flash cards, etc.
- Matching work
- Letter identification
- Transferring activities
- Lacing and threading
- Cutting with scissors
- Yoga, dancing, and out-door play on the playground
Purposeful activities designed to provide real life experiences for children. These activities promote independence in the areas of self-care and caring for the classroom environment, further developing motor control and coordination, concentration and a sense of responsibility.
- Grace and courtesy
- meal preparation (chopping, slicing, mixing, juicing)
- dressing frames
- classroom jobs to promote a sense of responsibility.
Materials or activities designed to promote the development and refinement of the senses to develop focus and concentration.
- Sensorial activities provide the opportunity to differentiate by sight, size, dimension, texture, sound, smell or taste with a built in control of error.
Language is integrated in the classroom through communication, reading stories, singing songs, and language cards.
- Vocabulary development
- letter sounds
The use of manipulative materials to introduce the concepts of number, symbol, sequence, and operations.
- Counting (understanding of quantity
- sequence, and association)
- addition and subtraction
- basic multiplication
- telling time
- graphs and charting
Materials or activities designed to introduce basic zoology, botany, health sciences, and an introduction to scientific methods.
- Understanding the difference between plants and animals
- identifying and classifying animals
- understanding the basic needs of plants and caring for indoor plants
- learning about basic systems of the human body and nutrition, pouring, using droppers and measuring
An introduction to the physical features of the world and cultural traditions around the world enabling the children to acquire an early interest in learning about the world.
- puzzle maps
- gaining an understanding of scientific vocabulary of geography (ex. peninsula, islands), learning the names of countries and continents.
- Annual International Week celebrating the unique cultural backgrounds of our children and families