https://samponline.org/blacklives/word-count-online-for-essay/27/ speech writing on teachers day http://hyperbaricnurses.org/110-5citrate-generic-sildenafil-viagra-100/ research paper college outline template lndern bekommt man cialis rezeptfrei vet nursing case study examples new world essays https://psijax.edu/medicine/prednisone-and-prostate-enlargement/50/ essay titles about best friends buy cytotec online without prescription essay about tsunami in sri lanka essay on education system in india in hindi an example of dehydration essay reaction go to site gastrointestinal xenical bleed easybus da luton essay on six seasons of india in hindi best persuasive essay master resume web ebay help me write a love poem assignment essay writing click rainbow writing paper amoxil and ear infections click here https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=run-lola-run-essay-distinctively-visual https://makeitinla.org/writer/coalition-essay-word-limit/32/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/examples-of-thesis-proposal-abstracts/27/ https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/essay-on-computer-science-for-progress/3/ ocean pollution essay conclusion
- Hand washing, sweeping, cleaning spills, dressing self and putting on coats, setting the table and serving self at meals, washing dishes, and folding towels.
- Learning how to button, snap, and zip
- Pouring activities with a variety of objects such as funnels and small pitchers
- Transferring activities with utensils and droppers
- The pink tower and brown stairs
- liSensory bottles and sensory tables with rice, beans, water, beads, etc.
- liScent jars
- liSandpaper letters and numbers
- liMusical Instruments
- liFood preparation
- Line Time: reading books, singing songs, flash cards, etc.
- Matching work
- Letter identification
- Transferring activities
- Lacing and threading
- Cutting with scissors
- Yoga, dancing, and out-door play on the playground
Purposeful activities designed to provide real life experiences for children. These activities promote independence in the areas of self-care and caring for the classroom environment, further developing motor control and coordination, concentration and a sense of responsibility.
- Grace and courtesy
- meal preparation (chopping, slicing, mixing, juicing)
- dressing frames
- classroom jobs to promote a sense of responsibility.
Materials or activities designed to promote the development and refinement of the senses to develop focus and concentration.
- Sensorial activities provide the opportunity to differentiate by sight, size, dimension, texture, sound, smell or taste with a built in control of error.
Language is integrated in the classroom through communication, reading stories, singing songs, and language cards.
- Vocabulary development
- letter sounds
The use of manipulative materials to introduce the concepts of number, symbol, sequence, and operations.
- Counting (understanding of quantity
- sequence, and association)
- addition and subtraction
- basic multiplication
- telling time
- graphs and charting
Materials or activities designed to introduce basic zoology, botany, health sciences, and an introduction to scientific methods.
- Understanding the difference between plants and animals
- identifying and classifying animals
- understanding the basic needs of plants and caring for indoor plants
- learning about basic systems of the human body and nutrition, pouring, using droppers and measuring
An introduction to the physical features of the world and cultural traditions around the world enabling the children to acquire an early interest in learning about the world.
- puzzle maps
- gaining an understanding of scientific vocabulary of geography (ex. peninsula, islands), learning the names of countries and continents.
- Annual International Week celebrating the unique cultural backgrounds of our children and families